When deciding to have a child join the camp, parents often have invisible fears, especially the safety of their children. But do not worry because it takes away the vast experience waiting for the child ahead. If the parents want to go with children, wondering about the tent can refer to the following address to know more about the 8 man tent. Hopefully, it will help families who want to have the right tent when camping.
Instead of being anxious, thinking mind, parents seek out and thoroughly understand the specific content of a school camping trip, then talk to them and prepare the supplies they need. late.
Get to know the schedule and activity details of the camp
Before deciding your child to participate in any camping organized by the school, parents should carefully study the schedule and specific activities that the child will participate in the experience such as schedule Specifically, what new day will start at what time, hours, breakfast, lunch, dinner? The menu of the meal? Where will the games take place? Is the educational nature of play suitable for children? With the number of teachers, is it possible to take care of absolute safety for children? Is the child protection and care good? …
The role of holding a camp with children
Learning about and exchanging the above issues with the organizers, the camp is extremely important because the purpose of the child’s participation in the camp is for physical training, self-sufficiency, Embrace your strengths for self-confidence. So how are the children happy with friends, teachers during the camping with the menu that children’s body allergic? Children will never feel the excitement of the trip if they can not participate in the camp activities because of the condition and the condition does not allow.
In fact, there have been a lot of cases of kids obsessed after their camping trip because of the school’s unprofessional organization with camping and many activities that did not fit the physiology of the child and again. It is more of a learning experience than playing … It makes children feel tired, not interested. And you can not play the games as announced in the schedule.
Talk to children
When deciding on a child to participate in the camp, the next important task that parents must do is to provide counseling to children by showing them what to do or not to do during these days. Join the camp:
Teach children to listen to instructions and advice of teachers.
- Tell your children how to first aid by themselves with the help of teachers such as broken hands, burns, and limbs.
- Especially advised children not to wander alone in uninhabited places.
- Do not participate in activities with groups without the teacher’s permission. Not escape the river bath, bathing alone or with friends even swim well.
- If swimming in camp activities, instruct children to bathe and play on the beach, so it is enough for children to have an enjoyable experience with the sea. At the same time explain to children why not get out of the bath, so children understand
- Instruct children not to bathe immediately when the body is tired, sweaty fun when participating in fun activities because they are susceptible to colds.
- Tell your teachers and friends when your body has a fever, headache or any other signs of ill health for timely, attentive care from the school.
Provide the necessary and appropriate equipment for children
Apparel and materials that are appropriate for the environment, climate, and activities that children will participate in at the camp are what parents should be prepared to prepare. Such as: In cold climates, you should bring a lot of warm clothes so that you can change after the game hours, and if you camp in hot climates, choose thin, wide, sweaty suits. Wear raincoats and long clothing, if the children camping in the forest, if the cave need to wear rubber boots with high grip.